Grants and Awards
- NIH – National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI; invited for NIH Planning Grant Program):
- “Thromboprophylaxis in patients surgically treated for musculoskeletal foot and ankle disorders; A RCT multicenter pilot study” (2019)
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Research Grant Program:
- “Ultrasonography for diagnosing medial sided ankle instability” (2019)
- “Arthroscopic evaluation of syndesmotic instability” (2016)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America Research Grant:
- “Role of Lateral Ligament Injury in Syndesmosis Instability” (2018)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Young Investigator Grant:
- “Evaluation of syndesmotic instability using arthroscopy” (2016)
- AOFAS Leonard Goldner M.D. Award Finalist and 1st Place Reward Zone Winner (2020).
- Best Poster in the Foot and Ankle classification at the AAOS Annual Meeting (2020).
- Clinically relevant idea selected for MIT Medical Devices Class (2019).
- The Eastern Orthopaedic Association Sam A. Labib, MD Donor Award (2019)
- OrthoSummit Evolving Techniques Grant award (2019)
- The European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy Basic Scientist Grant (2018)